Find attached the Psych Sheet.
Please spell check and confirm that all the Events were entered as sent. Please note that no Entries will made hereafter, but only corrections and scratches.
Following the addition of the 8 & Under Category on the Event List for the DStv-USF 3rd National Inter-Club Swimming Championships due on 10 - 11 June 2017, it was necessary for the Competitions Rules to be adjusted accordingly.
We have also clarified the date of the Team Managers' Meeting which is on Thursday 8 June 2017 at the UOC Offices starting at 5.30 pm.
Please note also that Swimmers will score points for all Open Events. Accordingly, Rule 13 has been modified as such.
The necessary revisions have been highlighted in yellow in the attached Revised Edition of the Competition Rules. Also attached is the Revised Event List already shared.
All Clubs that have not yet complied with the 26 May 2017 Deadline are reminded to submit the Team Confirmation Form in the attached form, not later than 11.30 am on Tuesday 30 May 2017.
You are reminded of the Deadline for submission of Team Entries using the zip format by Friday 2 June 2017.
Please note the key dates as contained in the Summons summarized below:
Friday 26 May 2017 - Confirmation of Participation by Returning Form (attached.)
Friday 2 June 2017: Deadline for Return of Entries by Email using the zip format for Meets; and
Thursday 9 June 2017: Team Managers' Meeting at the UOC Offices starting at 5.30 pm. This Meeting is a must-attend for all Coaches/Club Representatives.
You should observe further that:
1. The Championship is STRICTLY for USF Affiliated Clubs in good standing, only. Non-members will be required to seek authorization to participate.
2. A Club can enter only 1 Team for the Championships;
3. A Club can enter only 3 swimmers per individual event and 1 relay team per relay event, according to the qualifying times indicated in the Championships Rules.
4. All Entries must be accompanied with Entry Times for the Events to be swum for seeding purposes.
5. All Clubs should ensure that they have no arrears of unpaid affiliation fees/coaches fees or swimmers fees and should urgently contact the USF Administrator, Ms. Doreen NAMBI.
Please confirm receipt of the Summons and indicate whether your Club will participating not later than 26 May 2017.